Under the supervision of nursing staff and a larger care team, Patient Care Technicians directly support patients during hospital stays and medical visits.
Patient Care Technicians hold a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Providing quality patient care that includes emotional support and guidance
- Obtain specimens, conduct tests and record results
- Check blood pressure, heart rate and pulse on a regular basis
- Monitor patient condition and provide updates to care team
- Monitor patients’ food and liquid intake
- Escort patients to X-ray and other diagnostic imaging processe
Additional fees charges for payment plan financing.
The Patient Care Technicial Bootcamp includes:
- A Comprehensive Study Module
- Academic Support
- Certification voucher
Come learn with me! Growth and Development is a lifelong. I began my jounery in Allied Health more than 20 years ago and everyday, I learn something new. TEMBC Coures are designed by experts with decades of experience to make sure you gain the skills you need to stand out to employers and excel in the field. Created with the working adult in mind, cerified well-trained allied health practiioners are in demand nationwide—it is estimated that 50% more positions are available than professionals to fill them.