Eight weeks to certification! A medical biller and coder will have, generally, the same sort of duties no matter what type of facility they’re employed in. From clinics to hospitals to physicians’ offices, medical billers and coders use medical codes to document patient diagnoses and treatments. Specifically, their duties include:
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Determining the correct codes for patient records
- Using codes to bill insurance providers
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing detailed, specifically-coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
The Medical Billing and Coding Bootcamp includes:
- A Comprehensive Study Module
- Academic Support
- Practice Exam
- Certification voucher
Come learn with me! Growth and Development is a lifelong. I began my jounery in Allied Health more than 20 years ago and everyday, I learn something new. TEMBC Coures are designed by experts with decades of experience to make sure you gain the skills you need to stand out to employers and excel in the field. Created with the working adult in mind, cerified well-trained allied health practiioners are in demand nationwide—it is estimated that 50% more positions are available than professionals to fill them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for the opporunity to serve as your professional academic support! We at TEMBC take pride in knowing that our scholars will recieve the most current research and industry based learning materials available. Our passion to create and expand our scholars' knowledge beyond their current circumstance drives us each and every day!